Privacy & Security Statement
What information do we gather and how is it used?
Life's Best Insurance provides you with related tools and information to assist you in shopping for and obtaining products and services online. Most of all the tools and information are available for your benefit without the need to disclose any personally identifiable information. If you decide to request an application or online quote, we ask you to submit personal information to give you an accurate quote. We collect information that includes your name, e-mail address, health information, date of birth, and telephone number and date of birth. A representative from Life's Best Insurance may contact you to by telephone so that additional information can be obtained. When information is provided to Life's Best Insurance or an Life's Best Insurance subsidiary online, it is protected in the same way that all information provided to Life's Best Insurance is protected. (See Security below) Life's Best Insurance will not sell, trade, lease or rent any personally identifiable information to any other companies or organizations. Depending on your needs and preferences, we employ a variety of methods to communicate with you. These methods may include:
- Contact by telephone to verify information and to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy.
- Contact by direct mail to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy.
- Insurance Rate Comparison Form: A brief form you complete to view rates from various insurance companies. The form requires information such as your state of residence and date of birth to generate the best possible insurance rate comparisons. Providing contact information such as your e-mail or phone number will be viewed as your express invitation that we may contact you about insurance, even if you are on a state or federal “Do Not Call” list.
- Contact by email to verify information, to assist you with your life insurance application request or policy, to conduct surveys, and to provide you with additional insurance information, service announcements, special offers or other money saving opportunities. Life's Best Insurance Life will not knowingly solicit data from children, and we will not knowingly market to children. Life's Best Insurance may share aggregated statistical information such as website traffic or demographic information with its business partners; however, in no case will your personally identifiable information be disclosed. We will retain and use your information as needed to provide your services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Life's Best Insurance may send you e-mail communications to update you on website features or new benefits that may be of interest to you. If at anytime you choose not to receive these e-mails, you may e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us by mail at PO Box 752, Hastings, NE 68901, to be removed from the mailing list.
- If you use the quick quoter, the Facebook login will provide to us your name, birth date, gender, location and email address.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing payments. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Cookies / Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Life's Best Insurance and our [marketing partners], affiliates, or analytics or service providers [specify type e.g. online customer support provider, etc]. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files.This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter personal information on our request for a free quote or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, please use the following link: https://www.geotrust.com/ssl/.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us via email at email@example.com.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer’s name. We do obtain the customer’s consent prior to posting their first and last name on the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes
If at some point in the future, there is a material change to our information usage practices that affect your Personally Identifiable Information, we will notify you by email prior to the relevant changes taking effect. The email will inform you on how to opt-in to this information usage. You should also check this posted privacy statement for changes.
Notification of Offers
In the future, Life's Best Insurance may provide you with information about offers by mail, phone, fax, or e-mail that may interest you. When you fill out our quote or Application request form you are explicitly initiating a relationship with us (as defined by the National Do Not Call Registry), inviting and consenting to the receipt of information by Life's Best Insurance which may be received by mail, phone, fax or e-mail, and, as such, you are indefinitely waving any right to claim that we contacted you without your express consent.
We will immediately honor any request to be placed on our internal “do not contact” list.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving e-mail advertisements from Life's Best Insurance, follow the instructions in the advertisement itself, or simply Unsubscribe online. Please note that it can take up to 10 days to process your request.
This site gives users the following options for changing, modifying, or requesting removal or deletion of information previously provided.
1. Call us at (866) 866-0242 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Send mail to the following postal address:
16930 E. Palisades Blvd #100
3. We will confirm your information has been updated by sending you an email with your updated information. There are no limitations to your ability to change personal information, however please allow 5 business days for these changes to be made and a confirmation to be issued. If for some reason we are unable to delete your information from our database, we will respond with the reason why.
Links to other Websites
This site contains links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. Life's Best Insurance is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. For your own protection, you should review their policies upon visiting these other sites to make sure they respect your privacy.
Often time, other Web sites refer their users to the Life's Best Insurance or subsidiary Web sites. These sites often pass a non-personally identifiable digit to the Life's Best Insurance Web site.
Social Media Widgets
We utilize in-house Insurance Agents to review and process your life insurance request. These agents do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site, to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If Life's Best Insurance is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at:
Date Last Updated: 11/14/2016